The library consists of three types of artefacts: a detailed step-by-step process guide and associated support tools and documents; a collection of invaluable document templates; and, a suite of models covering the technical, commercial and financial aspects of the business process of procurement.
- All artefacts in the library, for the business process of procurement management
- Email notification of all updated and new documents which they are at liberty to access
- Access to all podcasts, training material and tutorials
- A guarantee that we will repair, at no cost to the client, any source artefacts found to be in error
- Any suggestions you propose regarding development of additional artefacts will be given priority in our development plans, subject to a broader potential interest
Detailed Process Guide
For example in the Procurement Management business process, there may be several team members carrying out individual evaluations of several bidders. The evaluation model allows the results from each team member to be recorded, syndicated and synthesised into a consolidated and summarised assessment. We have models for both technical evaluations and commercial evaluations. We also have an excellent Total Cost of Ownership model. All models have a sound mathematical basis which is available for our clients’ interest in the Appendices of the detailed process guide.
- 1 ¼ days of a typical technical writer
- ¾ of a day of a typical project manager
- ½ of a day of a typical professional consultant
The once-off, low cost for full access is $999 ex. GST.
Click “HERE” for further information about access to the Library.